Many thanks to Fran Caldwell who gave me a Kreativ Blogger award! Isn’t it a beauty?
If you don’t know Fran’s blog, check it out – she has many insightful posts about the writing and publishing process. Well worth a read.
Here is my task for accepting the award –
Seven Things That No One Knows About Me
1. I have an unnatural obsession with Thomas Jefferson.
2. This week I’ve been singing that Black Eyed Peas song “I gotta feeling” when no one can hear me.
3. Sometimes I refer to my 21-month-old son as “shorty.”
4. I am in the middle of deconstructing my first novel. That sounds fancy, doesn’t it? Sure, it is on Top Chef, but I’m not talking about food here, people. I am rewriting a whole portion from 1st person to 3rd person limited. I’m rearranging the way I broke up the book previously. I’m adding a whole new narrator. *sigh* This is going to take a while.
5. I would like to learn how to make a quilt.
6. I just recently started believing in ghosts.
7. Squirrels freak me out.